Shinji Fukuda, Ph.D.
(Chief Executive Officer)
- Project Professor, Institute for Advanced Biosciences, Keio University, Yamagata, Japan
- President CEO, Metabologenomics, Inc.
- Project Associate Professor, Institute for Advanced Biosciences, Keio University, Yamagata, Japan
- Research fellow, Laboratory for Epithelial Immunobiology, RIKEN Research Center for Allergy and Immunology
- Special postdoctoral researcher, Laboratory for Epithelial Immunobiology, RIKEN Research, Center for Allergy and Immunology, Kanagawa, Japan
- Research associate, Sequence Technology Team, Genome Core Technology Facility, RIKEN, Genomic Science Center, Kanagawa, Japan
- Ph.D. in Agriculture, Graduate School of Agriculture, Meiji University (Microbiology and Biochemistry), Tokyo, Japan
Intestinal Ecosystem Regulation,
Integrated Omics Science