Article 1: Personal Information
- 1. Within this Policy, "personal information" or "Personal Data" refers to the definition in the Act on the Protection of personal information.
- 2. Within this Policy, "Historical information" and "Characteristic information" refers to the information relating to the use of service, purchased items, history of pages or advertisement that have seen by the user, the search keyword that user retrieved, use date and time, the method of use, use environment, postal code, gender, profession, age, IP address of the user, cookies information, location information, and individual identification number of the terminal, those which are of non-personal information.
- 3. Within the policy, "User" refers to the user (including job seeker) of this Website or the service that provided by the Company (hereafter the "Service").
Article 2: Collection of personal information
Company collects personal information by lawful and fair means for each business of the Company in other cases listed in the following.
- (1) When the User makes a registration for this service.
- (2) When the User uses this service.
- (3) When the Company collects transaction records and settlement records including personal information from partners (including information sources, advertisers, advertisement delivery destination, hereafter "Partners") which transacted between the User and Partners.
- (4) When the User inputs information via the Website (including contact form).
- (5) When the User submits CV data or any document for the recruiting activity.
- 2. The Company collects historical information and characteristic information of the Users when they uses the Website, use service or view pages which provided by partners.
Article 3: Intended use of personal information
The Company collects and use personal information for the following purposes.
- (1) Providing this service.
- (2) Notification relating to this Service, communication from the Company, and response to an inquiry from the User.
- (3) Identification of the User.
- (4) Invoicing to the User.
- (5) To display information on the input screen which registered in the Company's system so that Users can input data easily or transfer those information to the services based on User's instruction (including services which provided from partners).
- (6) Investigation and identification of the User who againsted the terms of the Service and or other terms determined by the Company or who used the Service in frause of and unfair purpose.
- (7) Checking the situation of the utilization of the User.
- (8) Management, administration, improvement, research and development for new services, and marketing for the Service.
- (9) Recruiting activity (including HR management after hiring)
- (10) Purposes associated with the above mentioned purposed use.
Article 4: Providing personal data to a third party
The Company never provides personal data to a third party without the User's consent except as otherwise permitted by the Act on the Protection of personal information and other laws and regulations.
Article 5: Use of statistical data
The Company may create statistical data from personal information by the User which can not be personally identifiable, and storages those data to Company's database. The Company is available to use those information without any restriction.
Article 6: Disclosure of personal information
The Company disclosures personal information to the User without delay when the User requested it. However, the Company may not disclose in whole or in part if it falls any of the following by the disclosing. If the company decided not to disclose the personal information, the notice will be made without delay. Upon disclosure the personal information, request handling fee JPY 1,000 per each request should be paid to the company.
- (1) If there are risks that harm the rights and interests for life, physical, and property of the User or a third party.
- (2) If there are risks to cause remarkable trouble for Company's proper implementation of the business.
- (3) Other cases that violate other laws and regulations.
- 2. As a general rule, the Company doesn't disclosure information other than personal information such as historical information or characteristic information.
Article 7 : Correction or deletion of personal information
- 1. The User can require correction or deletion of the personal information to the Company by the procedure determined by the Company if the personal information that the Company holds are incorrect.
- 2. The Company corrects or deletes the personal information without delay by the request from the User if the Company determined it necessary, and makes a notification to the User about the change.
Article 8: Suspension of use of personal information
The Company will take necessary investigation without delay, suspend the use of personal information depending on the result of the investigation, and notice about those actions taken by the Company when the user requested the suspension of use or delete of personal information (hereafter the "Suspension of use") by the reasons when the information has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or illegal means. However, the Company may take alternative action when it costs considerable expenses for the Suspension of use or has difficulty for it.
Article 9：Change of this policy
- 1. The contents of this Policy may be changed without notice to the User. However, the Company will notice about the change by posting in the Website or in other ways if some changes had made.
- 2. The changed Policy takes effect after posting in the Website except when the Company separately determined.
Article 10： Enquiries
Please address any opinions, questions, complaints, or other enquiries regarding the handling personal information to:
246-2 Mizukami, Kakuganji, Tsuruoka, Yamagata 997-0052, Japan