in the quest for stratified medicine and health care -
The "Gut Design Project" is a collaborative consortium challenging to revolutionize the medical and health care field by sharing and disseminating the concept of "Gut Design" and in turn co-creating the unprecedented "Gut Design Market".
At Metabologenomics. Inc., we define "Gut Design" as the modulation of the intestinal environment with the power of frontier science. The intestinal environment varies individually depending on the person's lifestyle or diet, and the effect of products they consume will also be determined by which type of intestinal environment one occupies. Therefore, we strongly believe that in order to reach sustainable health and to prevent illnesses, we must realize stratified medicine and health care in which people choose what to consume according to their individual intestinal environment types.
However, it will be difficult for us alone to socially implement "Gut Design", we are in desperate need of the insights, know-how, and multi-faceted perspectives that each company can offer, given that the companies we have been honored to be involved with specialize across multiple fields.
This project will cooperate with participating companies to aim for the creation of a new market in order to let the concept of "Gut Design" to sink into the society and to start kicking in the product development based on the intestinal environment.
To partner enterprises who participated in the project, we will be able to offer opportunities for inter-corporate collaborations through our original "Research and Development Supporting Platform", assessment tests to discover which intestinal environment type suits your products, and acceleration of your research and development.
Here are some of the contents that you will gain access to once you join our project:
- Gut Design Seminars
- Closed seminars we hold twice a year for participating companies in which at most three members per company can attend. Seminars will be hosted with different themes every session and you are welcome to attend regardless of industry type and occupation. In the seminars we share up-to-date insights regarding the intestinal environment field and discuss ideas for new business opportunities.
- Gut Design Workshop for Youths
- Workshop-style interactions among young members from the participating companies with the aim to bear co-creation through innovative and fresh perspectives youngsters enjoy.
- Intestinal Environment Assessment Service Trial
- We will offer opportunities for at most three members per company to experience MGNavi®︎, our intestinal environment assessment platform, free of charge.
- Discussion for Research and Development Ideas
We will hold opportunities for discussions regarding new technical developments and R&D businesses utilizing our platforms.
▶︎R&D supporting platforms
The contents will be updated regularly.
Application to research and development through our platform
- New product design
- Functionality assessments of existing products
Application to public relations and advertisements
- Joint release of research activities and achievements
- Explanation of research results by our researchers in seminars
- Joint announcement of collaborating studies at conferences
- Distribution of the interview articles in collaboration with participating companies
Application to inter-corporate interactions
- Joint holding and management of seminars and training workshops
- Networking among seminar participants
Companies participating in the "Gut Design Project"
For estimations, consultations, and inquiries about this project, please feel free to contact us at contact us.